This site reserves the right to change these Terms by posting a notice on the Site and/or by providing you with an email notification – if we have your current email address on file – however, it is the viewers responsibility to regularly review these Terms. Your use and continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement to all these Terms, including any changes or modifications made by C and S Garage Doors, LLC as described above.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you, LoveInAction.com, and govern your use of this Site, superseding any prior agreements between you, and C and S Garage Doors, LLC.
If any provision of these Terms is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties’ intentions as reflected in the provision, and that the other provisions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect.
The failure of This site to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
When you leave this Site, you should be aware that these terms and policies no longer apply to your experience, and you should review the terms and policies of that site.
This site does not dispense medical and / or psychological information or advice, nor does This site advise, suggest, or in any way imply, that the services offered within the Site should take the place of properly licensed medical and /or psychological care, and advice for any medical or psychological condition from a professionally licensed medical and/ or psychological care giver, or an attorney, accountant, tax preparation or financial planner, or advice for any matter in which an attorney, accountant, tax preparation or financial planner should be consulted. It is strongly recommended that you should always consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
If you are dissatisfied with any portion of this site, or with any of these terms, your sole and exclusive remedy is to stop using this site.
All materials contained in this Site, all-inclusive and without limitation, are © Copyright with ALL RIGHTS RESERVED to LoveInAction.com. They are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties.
This Site is directed solely to adults and is not directed to children under any local jurisdiction’s legal age. This Site complies with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act and does not knowingly permit subscription from anyone under the age of 13.
You are granted a limited, nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Site, on the condition that the link does not portray LoveInAction.com, or any of its products or services in a false, defamatory, misleading, or otherwise derogatory way. This right may be revoked at any time. You may not use any graphic or trademark to link to this Site without C and S Garage Doors, LLC’ Enterprises written permission.
No claim, or representation about, and no responsibility is accepted, for the quality, content, reliability, or nature of sites, accessible by hyperlink from this Site. These links are provided only as a convenience, and C and S Garage Doors, LLC Enterprises is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products, or other materials on, or made available from those sites, pages, or resources.
Use Of This Site
You agree to NOT use this Site to:
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
- Disrupt, interfere with, or otherwise abuse the Site, any services, servers, networks, system resources, connected to or accessible through the Site.
- Create or use a false identity on or through the Site.
- Collect, Submit, or store personal data about other users.
- Attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or any portion of the Site that is restricted from general access.
Disclaimer of warranties
You expressly understand and agree that:
- Your use of this site is at your sole risk.
- This site is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranty of any kind.
- The Site may change at any time and without prior notice. You should not rely upon any advice offered through this site for personal, medical, legal or financial decisions, but instead should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
- no warranty that this site will meet your requirements, or this site will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free is made or implied.
Limitation of liability
In no event will This site be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use this site
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services obtained, or messages received, or transactions entered into through or from this site
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
- any other matter relating to this site
Modification to this Site
This site reserves the right at any time – and from time to time – to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that This site shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this Site.
Please report any violations of these Terms to webmaster.